CArds Against Humanity charity Tournament
Up for grabs:
- Grumpy Cat stuffed toy sporting "Worst Human" apparel
- Custom "Worst Human" t-shirt designed just for you
- $20 Amazon gift card
- Helping raise even more funds for Thistle Farms
- Bragging rights over friends and relatives
How to enter:
- Any time between 8pm and 11:59pm*, July 20, 2019, photograph your winning Cards Against Humanity card combination somewhere in the After Party area.
- Pay the $1 entry fee by cash or card (Paypal available soon).
- Upload the photo to the WOTR Facebook group (Specific post will go live on July 20th).
- The combo with the most likes/hearts/wows/etc wins!
- Once payment is verified, winner will be announced
- Bask in your vileness
* Entries can be timestamped before 7pm or after midnight as long as they are photographed somewhere public on the Paradice grounds.
- Can I play in a game in my room?
- We'd like to encourage our attendees to stay a little longer at the After Party and network while having fun! To this end, your photograph must display the card combination in the After Party area (this includes any space designated outside the dance space). Exceptions are entries timestamped before 7pm or after midnight. They will count as long as they are photographed somewhere public on the Paradice grounds. **
- Do I have to play in an "official" game to qualify?
- As long as the game takes place in the After Party area, we consider it "official". (Because We'd like to encourage our attendees to stay a little longer at the After Party and network while having fun!)
- Does the combination have to win in the game we're playing?
- We're asking that the combination has been played in a game at the after party. It does not have to have won the round. But in fairness to others, please do not rummage through a deck to find combinations that didn't appear by chance. **
- Can I submit more than one card combination?
- Yes. The entries are $1 per combination. Think you have five great combos? Get out a crisp Abe Lincoln (aka a $5 bill), upload five photographs, and prepare to gloat over your horribleness.
- I am going to rule this. Can I give you $10 in advance?
- Sure. Feel free to pre-pay however much you like in advance.
- Do I have to bring my own cards?
- We have asked volunteers to bring Cards Against Humanity decks. If you have a deck, we could use more! But providing one isn't necessary for entry. However bringing a deck or decks entitles you to $5 in free entries and control of your own game if you so choose.
- Can I play expansion decks?
- If you provide them, we'll allow them.
- Can my kids play?
- Due to the card content, as well as the conversation that happens while playing, we suggest players be 18 or older.
- Will this game offend me?
- Most likely. We aren't responsible for hurt feelings. Play at your own risk.
** We reserve the right to disqualify entries that appear to be in a location other than our venue. If no other player can vouch for the combination appearing in a game, the combination may also be disqualified. Please keep this fun and fair.